Greenpeace Hungary is looking for a talented and motivated Digital Manager with strong digital and project management skills and strategic thinking. If you want to use all this knowledge and experience to enforce real and meaningful action in the face of climate and ecological crisis, we are looking for you. As part of the Engagement Department of Greenpeace Hungary, you would be responsible for leading digital innovation at the organisation’s engagement work, with a special focus on online fundraising.
Main tasks of the Digital Manager are:
- leading innovations and introduce new tools in digital engagement that support the improvement of breadth and depth of engagement of Greenpeace Hungary from research phase to implementation (e.g. supporter journey, segmented digital communications processes, process-automation etc.);
- developing and implementing digital engagement strategies to support growth and depth of fundraising and mobilization across the organization;
- designing and managing digital engagement campaigns and projects especially in fundraising.
The candidate should:
- have a deep understanding of social media trends and a high level knowledge of digital communication tools (e.g. social media, e-marketing, advertising, etc.)
- have high level project management skills, be conscientious, punctual, hard-working and goal-oriented; have good time management skills
- be able to schedule and manage digital communication with donors and supporters
- have strong knowledge and experience in how to implement data analysis in engagement, especially for the purpose of fundraising
- have database management experience
- have a basic understanding of website development, understand & use basic HTML and CSS (no PHP or other coding knowledge required!)
- have willingness and ability to learn using new / custom technical systems
- have skills to manage online platforms and websites, including petitions and online donation pages
- have basic graphic design knowledge
- have a high command of both Hungarian and English and be able to communicate assertively orally and in writing;
- identify with Greenpeace values.
- IT skills
- experience in the NGO sector.
- civiCRM, Engaging Networks
- be resilient and flexible, and able to handle stress;
What we offer:
- an opportunity to do a meaningful job;
- be part of one of the biggest and most impactful environmental organisations of the world;
- a salary that is competitive in the NGO sector;
- opportunities to grow and develop;
- flexible working hours;
- high team spirit with an outstanding level of trust and commitment.
If you are interested in this position, apply with your CV and a Hungarian motivation letter by 19th January 2020.
In the next page we ask you to do one task as part of the application process.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only the selected candidates.
Greenpeace is an independent, campaigning organisation which uses non-violent, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems, and to force solutions which are essential to a green and peaceful future. Greenpeace's goal is to nurture life in all its diversity on Earth. We do not accept money from corporations or governments. Our work is funded by donations from individuals from all around the world. Change is only possible when the voices of many are united.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We prohibit all discrimination based on, in particular, but not limited to sex, ethnic and social origin, race, color, religion, beliefs, disability and sexual orientation.