Team Lead People & Culture
Greenpeace is a global non-profit environmental organization that takes action to protect our natural home, now and for the future. Make a difference in the world by making a difference in Greenpeace: Learn, lead and grow while you use your talents and creativity as a
Team Lead People & Culture
based in Vienna
In this role, you will:
- be responsible for the development and implementation of all People & Culture functions and processes in Greenpeace Austria;
- contribute to the development and implementation of People & Culture strategies;
- provide proactive employee relations to employees at all levels of the organization;
- act as a trusted People & Culture advisor to management;
- work with Line Managers to identify learning and development requirements and design development opportunities;
- manage full-cycle recruitment together with hiring managers;
- implement a high-level leadership program to strengthen Line Managers and leaders to contribute to the overall organizational objectives and individual resilience;
- implement and operationalize integrity issues;
- lead and line manage a dedicated team.
To be successful in this, you will need:
- comprehensive professional knowledge in the field of human resources;
- a combination of formal training and practical experience and the ability to creatively apply both;
- strong commitment to the principles of continuous improvement and authentic leadership;
- respect for diverse and divergent opinions and openness to other people's ideas and thoughts;
- ability to reach consensus with different stakeholders;
- understanding of the needs and the culture of an NGO especially a campaigning organisation;
- (staying) up-to-date with emerging program and technology developments, especially digitalisation and trends in HR;
- high level communication skills in German and English in written and oral.
In return, we can offer you:
- a real opportunity to make a difference in a dynamic and influential organization;
- a responsible and diverse role;
- lots of space for independent work;
- the opportunity for content-related and personal development in a global organization;
- an exciting challenge in a highly motivated team that works with passion and professionalism for our environment;
- a flexible working time model that enables work-life balance;
- a minimum gross salary of € 3.018,00 per month for a full time (40 hrs) position. The actual salary depends on qualifications and experience and is based on the company salary scheme;
- an employee assistance program for private and professional use.
The role holder is reporting to the Regional Director People & Culture. The position is flexible with weekly working hours between 32 to 40 hours.
If this challenge appeals to you, then we look forward to your CV and a cover letter. Let us know why you are the right person for the job.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from people of all ethnies, religions, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or sexual identity and its expression. We celebrate and value the diversity of people, experiences and perspectives. We aim at building a diverse and inclusive team which reflects global campaigns and countries where we operate.
Would you like to find out more about Greenpeace Austria? Visit our homepage www.greenpeace.at and follow us on https://www.facebook.com/GreenpeaceAT